Trailer Wraps: Billboards on Wheels!
A trailer wrap is a way to turn your existing enclosed trailer or cargo trailer into a highly visible billboard on wheels. Wrapping is when we take a large format, high quality graphics printed on adhesive vinyl, and shrink wrap the graphics to a smooth surface.
Wraps are long lasting, easily removable, and do not harm the surfaces that they stick to. What makes a trailer wrap different from other kinds of wraps is the sheer amount of space that you can take advantage of. Don't waste this potential marketing goldmine; whether you're advertising a new product or service, showing off pictures of previous projects, or you're simply expanding your branding and getting your name out there, a trailer wrap will say it loudly.
Contact us for a free trailer wrap quote!
Why wrap your trailer?
Your enclosed trailer probably turns heads where ever it goes just because of its enormous size, but when you add bold graphics and lettering to your trailer, you've created a mobile marketing sensation. With proper care, a trailer wrap can last for about five years, meaning that averaged out over the course of several years, a trailer wrap can cost you as little as a few dollars a day! If you're still unsure of what owning your own portable billboard can do for your business, just consider these statistics:
- According to the American Trucking Association (ATA) 91% of people surveyed notice vehicle graphics.
- The Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement demonstrated that a vehicle can generate between 30K – 70K impressions daily.
- According to 3M (a prominent tape and vinyl substrate provider) a company would need to spend $130,000 in advertising dollars to produce the same effects of a $3,500 vehicle wrap.
- Studies effectively show vehicle graphics make name recognition more than 15 times greater.
Who can benefit from a trailer wrap?
Regardless of what you use your trailer for, we can help, but here are some specific ideas for industries that we commonly work with...
- General Contractors: If you're a contractor, show off some of your previous projects, like kitchens, additions, or bathrooms with high quality pictures on the sides of your trailer
- Landscaping Companies: Grab attention with color! People are sure to notice bright greens and colorful pictures of flowers, trees, and gardens
- Hardscaping Companies: A unique looking brick or outdoor tile pattern can really turn heads!
- Windows and Siding: Improve view for other drivers by creating a wrap that showcases some of your window installations
- Solar Power Companies: This is a great way to inspire others to check out your services!
- Flooring/ Carpeting: Bring carpet samples and examples out of your swatch book, and onto the road!
- Insulation: List your services and describe the kinds of materials you work with next to a cozy-looking house graphic
- Equipment: If your team has an equipment trailer, spread some team spirit with a logo or mascott inspired wrap
- Plumbing: Everyone needs a plumber some time, get calls from neighbors and friends when you park your wrapped trailer outside of house calls.
What kinds of trailers can we wrap?
Trailer wraps come three ways; full wraps, partial wraps, or lettering. A full wrap means covering your trailer from top to bottom in vinyl. These wraps are perfect if you're interested in including lots of pictures of your services, and they definitely get the most attention.
If you don't think that you'll need all of your available space, save a little on the cost of materials and go for a partial wrap. Partial trailer wraps might include graphics on just half the trailer, like the back end.
Your final option is to go with simple lettering. If you just want to make sure that everyone knows what company the trailer belongs to, or you'd like to include something simple like a web address of phone number, lettering is the easiest way to get your name out there!
We're happy to wrap trailers of all shapes and sizes. We can wrap smaller trailers on site in our Philadelphia area workshop space, and larger trailers are wrapped in a nearby temperature controlled warehouse. If we can't find an existing template for your trailer, we'll create a custom one for you.
We can wrap all of the following popular brands, and anything else!
- Ace Trailers
- Wells Cargo
- American Trailers
- Franklin Trailers
- Summit Trailers
- Pace Trailers