If you’re shopping for a vehicle wrap in Philadelphia, you may be considering if the decision is best for your business plan. Once you start investigating vehicle wraps, you quickly learn just how effective the purchase of your very own high impact mobile billboard can be. To help get you off the fence about fleet vehicle branding, here are a few facts:
- The American Trucking Association (ATA) reported 91% of people surveyed do notice vehicle graphics.
- The Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement demonstrated that a vehicle can generate between 30K – 70K impressions daily.
- According to 3M (a prominent tape and vinyl substrate provider) a company would need to spend $130,000 in advertising dollars to produce the same effects of a $3,500 vehicle wrap.
- Studies effectively show vehicle graphics make name recognition more than 15 times greater.
How Much Does a Vehicle Wrap Cost
The cost of a vehicle wrap, if we break it down alongside other business costs, is actually the least expensive for the most advertising. Consider, if the average vehicle wrap costs $2,500 and the graphics last approximately 5 years. That means it costs you $1.37/day for your vehicle wrap. Further, if you’re so inclined, you may add temporary graphics on top of your permanent branding to showcase that your landscaping company also snowplows or that your roofing business can hang Christmas lights.
Contact us for a FREE vehicle wrap quote!
Are Vehicle Wraps a Good Investment?
If you’re looking for one of the most effective ways to advertise in Philadelphia or New Jersey, vehicle wraps are the answer. Whether you own one company vehicle or an entire fleet, you simply cannot afford to miss out on this powerful marketing tool.
Impressive designs and expert installation will not go unnoticed on the road. No matter where you park or drive your vehicles, you’ll be sure to turn heads and catch the eye of prospects. This could mean new business for your company in Philadelphia, New Jersey, and beyond. Your vehicles will also benefit thanks to the vinyl of the wraps protecting the original paint underneath.
With these benefits and so many more, the promotional power of vehicle wraps near you cannot be overemphasized.
Professional Vehicle Wraps Experts Near Philadelphia
If you’re looking for a reliable vehicle wrap shop in Philadelphia to achieve impactful results with your wraps, look no further than Sunrise Signs. Since 2008, we have been helping customers grow their businesses through an increased mobile brand presence. We’re passionate about ensuring our customers receive the very best wraps. That’s why we manage the entire process, from design through to installation.
Our South Jersey location is convenient to businesses in Philadelphia, NJ, Delaware, and southeastern Pennsylvania. With Sunrise Signs, you’ll receive impressive wraps made from quality materials that help you achieve your marketing goals and take your business to new heights.
Helps Businesses Shine
Full Vehicle Wrap
Partial Vehicle Wrap
Fleet Vehicle Branding
Types of Vehicle Wraps
The wraps that we offer at Sunrise Signs are not simply one type fits all. We offer a range of options to suit your specific vehicle needs.
- Vinyl car wraps: These wraps will coverour car’s surface for the most impactful approach. As part of the design and installation, we’ll consider the unique contours of your car so that the wrap complements its shape for the ultimate aesthetic look.
- Auto wraps: Wraps are not limited to cars alone. If you have a truck, van, food truck, trailer, or an entire fleet, we can support you with impactful wraps to elevate your vehicles into mobile marketing tools.
- Vehicle graphics: For a more subtle approach, graphics on your vehicle can display your company’s logo or other imagery. Consider the doors, trunk, hood, or other areas for highly visible graphics that will look sharp on the road.
- Vehicle lettering: To simply display your company name, contact information, slogan, or other messaging, consider lettering to be an ideal choice. Our team at Sunrise Signs can support with phrasing suggestions that will resonate well on the road.
Who can benefit from a vehicle wrap?
- Event planning agencies
- Advertising Agencies
- Publicity Agencies
- Restaurants and Caterers
- Solar Energy Providers
- Information Technology Firms
- Cleaning Services
- Home Inspection
- High End Vehicle Drivers
- Travel Agencies
- Tourism Dependent Organizations
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Clothing and Accessory Brands
- Media or Radio Stations
- Authors or Publishers
- Gyms / Fitness Centers
- Personal Trainers
- Home Based Businesses
- Entertainment (clowns, face painters, etc.)
Why Choose Commercial Vehicle Wraps?
Vinyl wraps near you that look great and are professionally installed are sure to stand out from all the other vehicles on the road. As a cost-effective form of advertising, you’ll be ready to receive maximum impressions with your wrap. In fact, in a study by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America it was found that “a wrap printed on a local delivery van generates 16 million impressions annually.”
In another study, “97% of the respondents said they remembered the ads displayed on the trucks. And 96% of them said that fleet graphics were more impactful than the Billboards.”
Statistics like these are a testament to the power of wraps. As a non-aggressive form of advertising, the wraps are often a welcome sight on the road. They don’t interrupt streaming or listening and can be hard for prospects to ignore. Plus, when your team arrives at a service call or delivery, your wraps are sure to convey professionalism and establish trust when you pull up. Unmarked vehicles simply don’t compare to the effectiveness of vinyl wraps in NJ.
Choose Custom Vinyl Wraps for Company Vehicle
With custom auto wraps in New Jersey, you’ll receive individualized attention. Our team of specialists will begin the process with a consultation to get to know your brand. We’ll come to understand your marketing goals and how wraps can help. During this stage, we’ll also discuss the effective cost of vehicle wraps and outline our complete process.
From design to installation, you’ll receive custom-crafted wraps. We’ll factor in the shape of your vehicle, your company’s unique branding, imagery, and more for custom vinyl wraps that are one of a kind. Your wraps will be sure to stand out, generate leads, and even bring in new business, no matter where you park or drive.
Why come to Sunrise Signs?
For a custom vehicle wrap, consider Sunrise Signs. Whatever your business, we’ll take the time to consult with you on the best approach to wrap your vehicles. Whether it’s a full, partial or fleet branding wrap, we can get you on track to make your mobile marketing campaign a success. Our dedicated team of professionals includes a certified wrap installer and on site designer for any last minute questions. We include an in depth consultation to get you started, then stay with you every step of the way to assure your project is a success.
If you’re looking for a vinyl wrap shop in Philadelphia, look no further than Sunrise Signs, with our convenient location in south NJ. Our mission is to help your business shine with impressive signage that’s high quality.
Start your Vehicle Wrap process today by submitting the contact form on the right for a FREE quote!