Increase your business with car wraps!
Car wraps are one of the most common kinds of vehicle wraps that we create at Sunrise Signs. A car wrap is created when we print your graphics onto a high quality adhesive vinyl material.
Using torches, we literally shrink wrap the vinyl onto the car. Cars are ideal for wrapping because of their smooth surfaces and open spaces that make for an unbeatable combination of visibility and mobility for your graphics and logos. Wrapping your car is a lot like owning a high impact billboard on wheels.
Car Wrap Statistics
Vehicle wraps are an excellent addition to your marketing plan for several reasons. For starters, wraps last for about five years, meaning that when you consider the cost of your wrap as a long term investment stretched out over a period of several years, you're getting thousands of advertising impressions daily for just a few dollars per day.
In comparison with other methods of advertising, vehicle wraps have been proven to create the most advertising impressions per least amount of dollars spent.
In addition to creating such a large number of impressions, vehicle wraps are often in a position to hold the attention of the viewer. You can't change the channel or turn the page while behind a vehicle wrap at a light or in traffic. If you're still unconvinced, let’s look at the numbers:
The American Trucking Association (ATA) reported 91% of people surveyed do notice vehicle graphics.
The Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement demonstrated that a vehicle can generate between 30K – 70K impressions daily.
According to 3M (a prominent tape and vinyl substrate provider) a company would need to spend $130,000 in advertising dollars to produce the same effects of a $3,500 vehicle wrap.
Studies effectively show vehicle graphics make name recognition more than 15 times greater.
Kinds of car wraps
Car wraps can be done as either a full wrap or a partial wrap. A full car wrap involves bumper to bumper graphics, typically not including the roof of the car. Full wraps are perfect for big, bold graphics, giving your car a unique pattern, or changing the color to something particularly vibrant.
Partial wraps require less material. They are a great solution if you'd like the visibility of a full wrap but don't require every inch of the car to be covered. If you're showcasing your logo or only want graphics on the sides of the car, a partial wrap is a great way to save a little extra on the cost of materials.
While we can wrap just about anything on four wheels, we do see some trends in the kinds of cars that are most popular to wrap.
- Honda Element, Nissan Cube, Scion xB: The boxy style of these cars all make for great car wraps because the flat sides and cube-like shapes allow for graphics and text to be easily read.
- SUV's of all kinds: The large amount of space available to showcase graphics makes these wraps stellar
- Smart Cars, Honda Civics, and other small vehicles: Of course car wraps aren't limited to larger vehicles, wrapping something small unobtrusive is a perfect way to make smaller vehicles pop.
- Distinctive vehicles like PT Cruisers, Audis, or Minis: Wrapping an already eye-catching vehicle is a sure way to turn heads and grab attention.
- Rare or custom cars: The templates that our designers use to create their designs are available for most vehicles on the road, but if you'd like to wrap an unusual or customized model we're more than happy to create a custom template for you. This is a great option if you're worried about keeping your paint job pristine, as wraps are easily removable and do a wonderful job protecting your paint from the elements.
In addition to wrapping all kinds of cars, we also wrap for all kinds of businesses. Wraps can benefit anyone, from restaurants to a radio stations. If you're interested in new leads, new clients, and more business, then you should definitely consider wrapping one or more of your company vehicles.
The Sunrise Process:
In addition to offering creative designers, certified professional installation, and premium materials, Sunrise Signs is committed to excellent customer service. We ask questions about your needs and desires starting early in the wrap process, to make sure that you're getting exactly what you want out of your long-term marketing investment.
Designing, printing, and even installation can all be done on site in our workshop just outside of Philadelphia, or we can come to you with our network of national installers. To keep learning about our vehicle wraps, feel free to check out the rest of our website for more pictures, facts, videos, and more! Or you can get started on your very own car wrap today by clicking the button below!